- Muse: Rock’s biggest Living bandPosted 5 hours ago
- Will Daft Punk “Get Lucky” ?Posted 20 days ago
- Justin Bieber tour bus found with pot and stun gun.Posted 27 days ago
- Reactions to Delta Gamma Sorority girl Rebecca Martinson’s resignation.Posted 27 days ago
- Why Victoria’s Secret angel Kylie Bisutti turned her back on modeling.Posted 28 days ago
- Virgin America introduces new ‘get lucky’ option for horny passengers.Posted 28 days ago
Aly Raisman’s Dad gets yelled by spectator on the benches
As we all know, Aly Raisman is a 18-year old american artistic gymnast who was captain of the gold medal winning US women’s gymnastics team at the 2012 summer Olympics.
During one of Aly’s routine, her parents (especially her dad) were incredibly annoying and disturbing the rest of the audience with their extremely loud cheering.
Its okay for relatives or friends to be excited for their peers but one thing is to show love respectively and another to show love obnoxiously. Just like Aly’s parents did!
A gentleman sitting behind the dad at the Greenwich arena was beyond irritated and shouted at him to “SIT DOWN”.
Yes, the parents were THAT exited to see their daughter perform, But they should also be considerate to the other fans around them.
This time it was a grumpy man shouting to sit down, next time it can be worse.
Keep that in mind.
Congratulations to the new U.S.A Olympics sweetheart.